Safety and Security on Short-Term Mission Tripsrhallins
Many churches and charities sponsor mission trips outside of Canada. But, unfortunately, many of them do not prepare for the risks involved with sending groups overseas.
The Canadian Council of Christian Charities recorded webinar featuring Ken Hall, President of Robertson Hall Insurance and Gil Langerak, Manager of CCCC Member Suport, discusses the the most frequently asked questions about short-term mission trip risks:
- What are the top security concerns with sending groups overseas?
- What health and medical checks should be required of mission trip participants?
- How can we mitigate the risk of injury and liability?
- What legal responsibility do leaders have for the health and safety of mission trip participants?
- What are the best practices for avoiding the risks associated with short-term mission trips?
Length: 42 mins 07 sec
Presenters: Ken Hall (Robertson Hall Insurance) & Gil Langerak (Canadian Council of Christian Charities)
Where: Webcast on CCCC Website
Cost: CCCC Members Free. Non-CCCC Members $25.00.
Link to CCCC Webiste – Click Here