- Robertson Hall Insurance Inc. is an independently owned and operated company and is an amalgamation of five independent insurance brokerage firms including Nelles, Robertson Eade Insurance Ltd. (established 1886) and Hall Insurance Brokers Limited (established 1972).
- Our office has over 75 employees and broker representatives who handle coverage on behalf of over 13,000 clients.
- Robertson Hall is the largest insurance provider for evangelical Christian ministries and denominations in Canada, arranging property and liability coverages for 7,500 churches and charitable organizations.
- We have a demonstrated track record in serving the insurance and risk management needs and giving timely practical advise to church and ministry leaders for almost past 40 years, to keep their people and property safe.
- Robertson Hall has been the exclusive managing broker and underwriting authority for “Church Protection Plus” since 1995 and has full underwriting, loss control and claims management authority on behalf of the participating insurers.
- Over 40 church denominational offices choose “Church Protection Plus” for their Property, Crime, Business Interruption, General Liability, Abuse Liability, Directors and Officers Liability and Fiduciary Liability coverage requirements, including Group Plans for affiliated local churches.
- Robertson Hall is the recommended insurance provider of the Group General Insurance Plan sponsored by the Canadian Council of Christian Charities (CCCC) for their member organizations. It was chosen over eleven other national and regional brokers based on coverage scope, premium value, available coverage options, underwriting and claims authority, product knowledge and long-term demonstrated commitment to serving the insurance needs of Christian charities.
- And we’re more than just churches! We have comprehensive, customized insurance programs for Christian daycares, Schools and Colleges; Christian camping ministries; Missions, Relief and Development Organizations; and many more.