- Robertson Hall Insurance Inc. is an independently owned and operated company and is an amalgamation of five independent insurance brokerage firms including Nelles, Robertson Eade Insurance Ltd. (established 1886) and Hall Insurance Brokers Limited (established 1972). Our office has 43 employees who handle coverage on behalf of over 13,000 clients.
- Robertson Hall is the largest insurance provider for evangelical Christian denominations in Canada, arranging property and liability coverages for 7,500 churches and charitable organizations.
- Robertson Hall has a demonstrated track record in serving the insurance and risk management needs of churches and para-church organizations over the past thirty-five years.
- Robertson Hall has been the exclusive Managing General Agent (MGA) of “Church Protection Plus” since 1995 and has full underwriting, loss control and claims management authority.
- Over twenty-five denominational head offices, and district conference offices have chosen “Church Protection Plus” for their property, crime, loss expense, general, directors & officers and fiduciary liability insurance requirements.
- Robertson Hall is the recommended insurance provider of the Group General Insurance Plan sponsored by the Canadian Council of Christian Charities (CCCC) for their member organizations. It was chosen over eleven other national and regional brokers based on coverage scope, premium value, available coverage options, underwriting and claims authority, product knowledge and long-term demonstrated commitment to serving the insurance needs of Christian charities.